Ordering, Payment, Shipment Information, and Conditions of Sale
- CASTLE FINE ARTS, INC. GUARANTEES ALL ITEMS TO BE AS DESCRIBED. A receipt is provided giving full details of your purchase and serves as our certificate of authenticity. Our receipts are accepted by insurance companies for coverage.
- All prints are subject to prior sale. Please confirm availability, since most prints are one of a kind. All prices and payments are in U.S. dollars.
- All purchases are shipped by FedEx and fully insured. We prefer to send items to an address where someone will be present to receive the package.
- Domestic packing, handling and shipment charges are as follows: Domestic orders, $45; Foreign orders, $95.
- Oversized graphics and framed items will be quoted based upon size and weight, as will shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, APO and foreign addresses. Any duties and taxes charged on international shipments will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, PAYPAL or MONEY ORDER. There is a NO sales tax on shipments outside California. California residents will be charged a flat sales tax of 7.75%. We will cover any differences.
- Payment by money order or check should be sent to Castle Fine Arts, Inc. P.O. Box 993, Sacramento, CA 95812, U.S.A.
- Reserving an item can be completed by e-mail.
If you have any further questions, please contact us by e-mail.